come up trumps वाक्य
- On neither of these counts " Raja Natwarlal " comes up trumps ".
- It is Wilson who comes up trumps by suggesting that they have a ram as well.
- While National Australia Bank was hit hard yesterday, " it's coming up trumps today, " he said.
- "Either a pairing like that comes up trumps or it's a disaster, " said Korda's coach, Tony Pickard.
- His wife Mary produced numerous costumes for the shows and, despite sanctions, always managed to come up trumps.
- Do they always come up trumps?
- The title character is a blithe, unreliable young man who drinks too much, but who always manages to come up trumps.
- But teammate Rivaldo and Germany's Miroslav Klose _ tied with Ronaldo with five goals each _ will be hoping they come up trumps.
- Many ideas are suggested, but Pike comes up trumps by suggesting that they carry the barrels to the tank, and fill them up from there.
- Chasing a modest total of 157, the Jamaicans were dismissed for 128 with legspinner Mahendra Nagamootoo, a thorn in the Jamaicans'side, again coming up trumps.
- Just when you thought the show couldn't get any more miserable, the writers come up trumps and produce a new way of making us depressed-a paedophile storyline.
- While National Australia Bank, the largest and most profitable bank in Australia, reported disappointing profits yesterday, sending the shares plunging, " it's coming up trumps today, " said Peter Stock, director at Londsdale Securities in Melbourne.
- The other characters include a couple of comic, " Going My Way " monks, a gruff judge ( who is a sweet guy underneath ) and one of Vicki's faithful suitors, who also comes up trumps.
- "It's just excellent isn't it, when one considers the traumas that we've been put through with people who were trying out to join our sport and were done for drugs _ yet the clean ones have battled on through and come up trumps, " said McDonald . ( djp)
- The British Theatre Guide's Robin Strapp described it as " the perfect start to the festive season " before adding, " Once again, the partnership of director and writer Robin Belfield and Simon Slater, who also composed the vibrant music, have come up trumps in this hugely enjoyable and pacey adaption of J M Barrie s classic story ".
के आस-पास के शब्द
come up trumps sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for come up trumps? come up trumps English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.