command area वाक्य
- Command areas may range from anything between a few hectares to over.
- Ha on a Culturable Command Area ( CCA ) of 1.23 Lac.
- We remain focused on deploying to an essential command area of operations.
- The project is covered under CADA ( Command Area Development Authority ) Scheme.
- During the year 1979 80 the gross area cultivated in Periyar command area was.
- Battalion size operations were also practised in the South West Regional Military Command area.
- This helpless situation forced the command area people to think find water sources for themselves.
- They were formally responsible for both military and civil administrative functions for their command areas.
- At this time, Carter and company arrive and the Survivors begin pillaging the command area.
- Morrow follows Helena's trail to the command area and is reunited with Koenig and Bergman.
- They storm the island, slap befuddled tourists into cells and set up a makeshift command area.
- Captain Cecil had positioned himself on the " fighting bridge " an open air command area.
- Knee credited much of the investigation's success to last September's creation of the downtown command area.
- Main Ustaae Headquarters was tasked to recruit one battalion for duties within the Adriatic Command area.
- The railway was of enormous importance as it also ran through De Valera s command area.
- The reservoir has a gross command area of.
- The 395 m long dam is earth and rock-fill with a command area of 7300 acres.
- However, 3 Training Command aircraft were very active over the entire Eastern Command Area of Operations.
- Out of 50, 000 Darians, only the fourteen in the command area were shielded from the catastrophe.
- Camp Bramshott was one of three facilities in the Aldershot Command area established by the Canadian Army.
command area sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for command area? command area English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.