facility cost वाक्य
- The facility cost $ 15 million, which also included the Bayswater facility.
- Both are free, though parking at the new facility costs $ 12.
- The facility cost $ 9.5 million, and debuted for the 2013 season.
- The building is not so expensive, but the facilities cost money.
- The facility cost the company approximately US $ 100 million at the time.
- The one million square-foot facility cost $ 450 million and employs 300 people.
- The facility cost $ 8 million and can seat 700 patrons.
- Personnel and facilities costs rose, offset by reductions in other spending.
- The facility cost 70 million Norwegian krone and opened on 14 September 1954.
- Construction of the facility cost 80 million Norwegian krone, including six radar stations.
- Year-round parking passes for lots near UCLA's athletic facilities cost approximately $ 600.
- Inevitably, payroll and facility costs have to be cut in efforts to reducecosts.
- The renovation of the facilities cost approximately $ 12 million.
- The facilities cost NOK 6 million and also took over Stavanger Radio's MF services.
- Includes labour, materials, equipment maintenance, shipping and facilities costs.
- This facility cost ? million and provides easier public transport access to the shopping centre.
- The current facility cost $ 5.6 million to build.
- DFR and associated facilities cost ?5m to build.
- The new facility cost nearly $ 1 million.
- The facility cost $ 22 million to construct.
facility cost sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for facility cost? facility cost English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.