manganese nodule वाक्य
- Manganese nodules are expected to exist in the Southern Ocean.
- Land supplies turned out to be more plentiful and accessible than the manganese nodules.
- It also is reported from deep sea manganese nodules.
- He was an expert in the field of the creation of marine Manganese nodule concretions.
- Attempts to find economically viable methods of harvesting manganese nodules were abandoned in the 1970s.
- These resources, also called manganese nodules, contain varying amounts of manganese, cobalt, copper and nickel.
- The cover story used was that the salvage vessel was engaged in commercial manganese nodule mining.
- This was profoundly due to a dispute over mineral resources, particularly manganese nodules in the deep-oceans.
- This is especially true of manganese nodules.
- Evidence of manganese nodules have been noted in the new bypass cutting recently constructed near the village.
- The " Hughes Glomar Explorer " was publicly believed to be mining manganese nodules on the sea floor.
- Also on the seabed are manganese nodules formed of layers of iron, manganese, and other hydroxides around a core.
- Exploration of the ocean bottom in the last fifty years revealed manganese nodules and phosphate nodules in many locations.
- Kennecott Copper had explored the potential profits in manganese nodule mining and found that it was not worth the cost.
- Manganese nodules are rock concretions on the sea bottom formed of concentric layers of iron and manganese hydroxides around a core.
- Metals such as copper, zinc, nickel, and lead will be obtained from manganese nodules or the Phosphoria formation ( sic ! ).
- Nautilus and Australia's science agency say the deposits they are prospecting are in much shallower, more accessible waters than the ocean-bottom manganese nodules.
- The concentrations were much greater than those of the manganese nodules that litter the global seabed and first prompted dreams of deep mining.
- Sumitomo has built an experimental device that can be towed to depths of 5, 000 meters, or 3.1 miles, to gather manganese nodules.
- The hot deposits are very different from the icy manganese nodules that litter the global seabed and first prompted dreams of mining the deep.
- अधिक वाक्य: 1 2
के आस-पास के शब्द
manganese nodule sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for manganese nodule? manganese nodule English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.