race riots वाक्य
- This commentator was expecting a guilty verdict and feared race riots.
- Austin was experiencing race riots as whites resisted integrating public schools.
- Within three years, Los Angeles was engulfed in race riots.
- Huge gaps in wealth helped fuel the race riots in 1969.
- Urban riots are closely associated with race riots and police riots.
- In 1921 the guardsmen were rushed to the Tulsa Race Riot.
- He was noted for dispersing an anti-Chinese race riot.
- Cardiff's first race riot occurred in Newtown in 1848.
- Race riots in big cities had become regular summer events.
- A race riot erupted in Roxbury's Grove Hall in 1967.
- Anti-war protests and race riots filled the streets.
- Outside, the 1921 Tulsa race riot was ringing in the street.
- A race riot broke out in May 1943 of whites against blacks.
- In 1966, racial tensions sparked a race riot at Hunters Point.
- It was the scene of race riots in January 2001.
- As another race riot is brewing, Glynn locks down the prison.
- A near race riot breaks out, and Oz is locked down.
- During the summer of 1969, Waterbury was beset by race riots.
- Race riots targeted these immigrants, as well as new Chinese ).
- Brady served as a night watchman during the 1921 Tulsa race riots.
के आस-पास के शब्द
race riots sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for race riots? race riots English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.