sad to say वाक्य
- Sad to say, the Republicans aren't much better.
- It's not shocking, sad to say ."
- Sad to say, tobacco has almost disappeared from the area.
- Sad to say, politics has replaced philosophy in our schools.
- And this, sad to say, is a lifelong task.
- Sad to say, all that ult seeps through on air.
- And it doesn't end there, sad to say.
- Sad to say, the controversies themselves are good for business.
- It's kind of sad to say goodbye ."
- Sad to say, the movie spins out, too.
- The night was, sad to say, something of a farce.
- Sad to say, the 1996 presidential campaign has begun in earnest.
- And, sad to say, our allies are right.
- Quite the opposite, we're sad to say.
- Sad to say, it cannot be regarded as a period piece.
- Sad to say, Sarah Conley isn't one of them.
- "South Park, " sad to say.
- Sad to say, this is the season of suspicions.
- Not all nurses are wonderful people, sad to say.
- But, sad to say, the freshness was gone.
के आस-पास के शब्द
sad to say sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for sad to say? sad to say English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.