saddle horse वाक्य
- By 1910, Elwood was being used as a saddle horse in California.
- He was a former director of the National Saddle Horse Breeders Association.
- In 1987 he was the World Champion Senior Hunter Under Saddle Horse.
- In this shed stood a saddled horse, employed in eating his corn.
- Jean found a bridled and saddled horse and rode off on it.
- The American Royal Saddle Horse Show is back in the saddle again.
- Check out the copper-plated, die-cast radio topped by a miniature saddled horse.
- The "'Costa Rican Saddle Horse "'is a horse breed developed in Costa Rica.
- Today, the Bespechney line still contains the Russian Saddle Horse blood.
- He missed and killed Andy's saddle horse, which was tied to a tree.
- He then threw the cover onto the new saddled horse.
- It is used as a saddle horse and for hauling.
- On the other side a saddled horse stood ready.
- In 2010, he was inducted into the Spotted Saddle Horse Breeders'and Exhibitors'Association Hall of Fame.
- Dick Lavery, a well-known figure in the saddle horse world, was the head instructor there.
- The basic characteristics is an international morphology of a saddle horse, preserving the forms of progress.
- About 800 horses were entered in this year's saddle horse competitions the second week of November.
- His saddled horse waited patiently in the latter.
- "The one thing I do not want to be called is'first lady;'It sounds like a saddle horse,"
- The Royal's saddle horse show was named the best of 1999 by the United Professional Horseman's Association.
saddle horse sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for saddle horse? saddle horse English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.