- "It's very well known and highly associative.
- In mathematics, addition and multiplication of real numbers is associative.
- This is not so obvious because xor is commutative and associative.
- Any algebra whose elements are idempotent is also power-associative.
- String concatenation is an associative, but non-commutative operation.
- Aggregate data types are arrays, sets, and associative tables.
- Unlike the ordinary quaternions, the hyperbolic quaternions are not associative.
- Indeed, the classical Boolean conjunction is both commutative and associative.
- The property relatedMatch makes a simple associative relationship between two concepts.
- Sometimes, it is not assumed that the multiplication is associative.
- The second phase is associative which takes place in the brain.
- The first difficulty occurs with associative operations like addition and multiplication.
- But there the process must stop, because is not associative.
- The C + + Standard Library defines four associative container classes.
- As a thinker, Thomson has always been rather free-associative.
- There the associative law is replaced by the Jacobi identity.
- They also form a commutative unital associative algebra over the complex numbers.
- The comitative case is often confused with the associative case.
- This means that the subalgebra generated by any two elements is associative.
- The knot sum of oriented knots is commutative and associative.
associative sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for associative? associative English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.