- Up go the brollies ( umbrellas ), but few leave.
- :" Disaster looms for the bowler and brolly brigade.
- Relentless sun made it good weather for umbrellas _ brollies in England.
- Some players rested during changeovers under brollies held by ballgirls.
- Some players rested during changeovers under brollies held by ballboys.
- Brolly lives in Beverly Hills with his wife, actress Sarah Buxton.
- Their son Joe Brolly is a Derry footballer and TV sports pundit.
- Even our huge hotel brolly was of limited use.
- Oh, and leave your brolly at the door.
- Crane operator Noel Brolly suffered a minor hand injury.
- Brolly, 38, was charged with reckless endangerment.
- Brolly was a boarder in Saint Patrick's Grammar School, Armagh.
- This is where a brolly comes in handy for a supporter ."
- In November 2005 Brolly was rushed to hospital after suffering a heart attack.
- In 2009 Brolly broke his leg while playing in a challenge match against Cookstown.
- In 2003, Brolly took over from Burnfoot.
- Ex-players David Brolly & Alan Donohoe are also part of the coaching staff.
- The Zazous were big fans of checkered patterns, on jacket, skirt or brolly.
- Brolly said " there were many times when you could only marvel at his wizardry ".
- "With two brollies, I'd probably fly away like Mary Poppins ."
brolly sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for brolly? brolly English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.