- Those in the industry would take issue with that castigation.
- So you have all of this castigation of the industry.
- So does this self-indulgent self-castigation.
- There would be no audience castigation or humiliation here.
- They write me letters of insult and castigation.
- This is the ultimate castigation an orthodox Hindu can mete out to a son.
- I grant that the castigation factor has been ramped down to " callous ".
- Local shame can undermine their authority a lot quicker than President Bush's castigations.
- Later on, this type of financial castigation was used on several other rebellious newspapers.
- Notably missing in his remarks to a Dutch television interviewer was the ritual castigation of Israel.
- I have given myself a life sentence of remorse, shame, and self-castigation.
- The castigation of choice is thug.
- President Isaias Afewerki told the 1993 summit in a rare display of African self-castigation.
- And now we have the very aggressive castigation of the speaker by a number of House members,
- In earlier times, castigation specifically meant restoring one to a religiously pure state, called chastity.
- However, the negotiations came to nothing, and led to Becket's castigation of Reginald.
- What this entailed was the humiliation, public castigation and torture of all who questioned the leap.
- The proposal drew castigation from officials of the agency trade group, the American Association of Advertising Agencies.
- Likewise, Madonna's outrageous and occasionally crass behavior has immunized her in a way from public castigation.
- Acquittal is the right decision, but Clinton must not go into history without a stinging castigation by the Senate.
castigation sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for castigation? castigation English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.