- Raba was a major truck manufacturer, supplying the COMECON countries.
- This accord marked Comecon's official recognition of the EEC.
- "We have no intention to build another Comecon,"
- The two economies once were linked in the Soviet Comecon trading bloc.
- July 1972 _ Cuba joins Comecon, Soviet-led economic bloc.
- Despite continued pressure from the Soviets to join COMECON, Vietnam declined.
- International barter helped preserve the Comecon countries'scarce hard currency reserves.
- Comecon had no supranational authority to make decisions or to implement them.
- Comecon sought to attract the participation of developing countries in its activities.
- In June 1956 Ochab attended a Comecon gathering of leaders in Moscow.
- Since 1949 the Soviet Union has traded primarily with other Comecon members.
- Albanians no longer took part in Warsaw Pact activities or Comecon agreements.
- Geography, therefore, no longer united Comecon members.
- It coordinated the national economic plans of Comecon members.
- Comecon joined together 450 million people in 10 countries and on 3 continents.
- The three underdeveloped Comecon members had a special relationship with the other seven.
- In 1973 Comecon decided to draw up a general plan incorporating these measures.
- In the 1980s, Comecon sessions were held on their regular annual schedule.
- Delegations from each Comecon member country attended these meetings.
- Since 1985 Gorbachev has called for an increase in trade with Comecon members.
के आस-पास के शब्द
comecon sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for comecon? comecon English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.