- Another specialization problem may come as a result of security compartmentalization.
- *Spine Neck Plasticity Controls Postsynaptic Calcium Signals through Electrical Compartmentalization.
- But some people don't bother with such compartmentalization.
- Clinton comes by his capacity for denial and compartmentalization naturally.
- Clinton may have come by his capacity for denial and compartmentalization naturally.
- For example, sealing faults are added for greater compartmentalization.
- But it seems that no real compartmentalization ever existed in the Clinton administration.
- "It's called compartmentalization,"
- All this prattling about compartmentalization has got to stop.
- This is compartmentalization at its most self-destructive.
- Tilghman says she juggled her responsibilities in part by " brain compartmentalization.
- Compartmentalization Theory 101-- How does the brain respond to abnormal attention?
- This clearly demonstrated the existence of some sort of compartmentalization between the two.
- Low technology can typically be practised or fabricated with a minimum of compartmentalization.
- There are historic reasons for the compartmentalization of art into museums and galleries.
- The compartmentalization of development meant that the characters were voiced by different actors.
- This process, called compartmentalization, shuts out possible damage by insects or disease.
- For us, the usual tiny family rooms meant an absurd compartmentalization of space.
- Or perhaps we have, with Dodson, a man skilled in emotional compartmentalization.
- For history dehydration, the symptom and the ailment are the same : compartmentalization.
के आस-पास के शब्द
compartmentalization sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for compartmentalization? compartmentalization English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.