consumer research वाक्य
- ESAC's services include, business and consumer research, government relations, and media relations.
- The innovative design came out of the company's consumer research, he added.
- In May 2010, the company acquired consumer research and advisory company, Iconoculture.
- No strategy is pursued until it passes the test of consumer research.
- Consumers Research moved in 1933 to a laboratory in Washington, New Jersey.
- Consumer neuroscience has become a mainstream component of consumer research methods.
- Those are the latest findings of the University of Michigan's Consumer Research Center.
- McDonald's used consumer research as a basis for its decision to offer cheeseburgers.
- After doing some consumer research, Mattel decided to soften Barbie's look for Japan.
- It begins with consumer research, to identify the car's target market.
- Wendy Liebmann, president of WSL Retail, a consulting and consumer research firm, said.
- The NTRA unveiled preliminary findings from consumer research on Thoroughbred owners.
- It will engage an independent consumer research specialist as part of this aim.
- Ball looks at the big picture from the perspective of consumer research and marketing.
- Consumer research has repeatedly shown that Australians prefer local produce.
- On that front, consumer research has offered few solid clues.
- Tactile stimulation and consumer response, The Journal of Consumer Research, Dec . 1992.
- In consumer research, Goodby, Silverstein found that most people associate Hewlett-Packard with technical strength.
- Research has also successfully used the IAT in consumer research.
- Lynn Franco, director of the Conference Board's consumer research center, takes a middle road.
consumer research sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for consumer research? consumer research English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.