- Suburbs have always been derided as bourgeois, consumerist and conformist.
- The consumerist blob is inside us, competing for market share.
- Each of these consumerist universes is in competition with the other,
- They have adopted a more consumerist orientation to Jewish institutional belonging.
- Life will not go well if it is simply secularist or consumerist.
- Social mobility had its consumerist counterpart in the doctrine of planned obsolescence.
- The consumerist nature of " Seinfeld " has been widely pervasive.
- But ours is a different, less consumerist culture.
- The magazine aims to provoke anti-consumerist feelings.
- The departure was announced in a final blog post by Popken on Consumerist.
- The split between the consumerist majority and us producers has always been there.
- However, there are no fnords in the advertisements, encouraging a consumerist society.
- The stereotypical gentrifiers also have shared consumer preferences and favor a largely consumerist culture.
- The success of the consumerist cultural ideology can be witnessed all around the world.
- Advertising is criticised for encouraging a consumerist mentality.
- Many punks wear second hand clothing, partly as an anti-consumerist statement.
- consumerist capitalism and religious and tribal fundamentalism.
- Moreover, in a turbo-consumerist economy, all distress is bad for sales.
- This " manifestation " was part of the movements campaign against consumerist society.
- Music has become a multi-billion dollar industry that was driving our consumerist culture.
consumerist sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for consumerist? consumerist English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.