consummation of marriage वाक्य
- Maharashtrian Hindu couples are expected to visit a Khandoba temple to obtain Khandoba's blessing on consummation of marriage.
- The process had legal force and therefore need witnesses who should bear witness to the legal consummation of marriage later.
- Janaka dispatches messengers to Ayodhya to inform Dashratha and his family about the marriage of Rama and Sita and invite them for the formal consummation of marriage ceremony.
- It was presumed that the consummation of marriage included the " sponsalia de praesenti " and thus rendered the " sponsalia de futuro " a valid marriage.
- Jacob later requested the right to marry Rachel in return for his service to Laban, only to discover that Rachel had switched places with Leah, fearing the consummation of marriage.
- The Church stands by its doctrines on sexual intercourse as defined by the Natural law : intercourse must at once be both the renewal of the consummation of marriage and open to procreation.
- Yemeni Muslim activists argue that some girls are ready for marriage at age 9 . According to HRW, in 1999 the minimum marriage age 15 for women was abolished; the onset of puberty, interpreted by conservatives to be at age nine, was set as a requirement for consummation of marriage.
consummation of marriage sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for consummation of marriage? consummation of marriage English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.