- Lovely, sadly consumptive maidens expired exquisitely in my arms.
- Instead capital flows were squandered in consumption and consumptive investments.
- They come with reasonable wealth and high consumptive power.
- Children are like consumptive items, like a Jaguar.
- The annual crop consumptive use of water is about.
- Thomas Blackwell died of a consumptive illness in Edinburgh on 6 March 1757.
- They had the appearance of half-starved consumptives.
- Most of the statistics gathered on consumptive spending is " per household ".
- The town was described as " a veritable Eden for consumptive invalids ".
- He had the gauntiness [ sic ] in feature of a wasted consumptive.
- Houses on the Old North End had large sleeping porches for consumptive boarders.
- But instead of going merry and festive, the lighting has a consumptive pallor.
- Most consumptive conditions lead to platelet activation, and some are associated with thrombosis.
- Bessy is consumptive from inhalation of cotton dust and she eventually dies from it.
- The story is about how domestic peace was better than a glamorously consumptive lifestyle.
- The consumptive Margaret seeks treatment at a sanatorium.
- Total consumptive groundwater use for irrigation is estimated as 545 km 3 / year.
- In this way Galton created portraits of Jews, consumptives, healthy people and criminals.
- The total water used in an agricultural field includes runoff, drainage and consumptive use.
- In fact she was consumptive and died soon after arrival in Scotland in July 1537.
consumptive sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for consumptive? consumptive English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.