contact allergy वाक्य
- Some people have a contact allergy to imidazolidinyl urea causing dermatitis.
- Occupational contact allergy can also develop from regularly handling tetrazepam.
- Nickel is already the most common cause of contact allergy in several European countries.
- Melacacidin is a compound that can provoke contact allergy to Australian blackwood " Acacia melanoxylon ".
- Gold contact allergies affect mostly women.
- Many pets who have FAD may also have other allergies, such as allergies to food, contact allergies and atopic dermatitis.
- If a patient has a suspected contact allergy to nickel then the test can be used to test for nickel allergy.
- "For rinse-off cosmetic products, a concentration of 15 ppm ( 0.0015 % ) MI is considered safe for the consumer from the view of induction of contact allergy.
- The Ogren Plant Allergy Scale takes into account contact allergies, and odor allergies, with higher weighting given to pollen allergies that are caused by inhaling pollen into the lungs.
- However, some of the scientists questioned why the government had not tried to contact allergy specialists around the country to find out whether there were other people who may have had allergic reactions.
- Additionally, plants that cause contact allergies ( such as rashes or itching ), or that are highly poisonous when ingested even though their pollen does not cause respiratory allergies, are never given low ratings.
- Aside the risk of contact allergy, wearing latex for a prolonged period may cause heat stroke by inhibiting perspiration and care should be taken to avoid the painful removal of hair when the latex is pulled off.
- Atopic diathesis is frequently accompanied by genetically conditioned problems with the skin's protective barriers, which causes a weakening of the skin's resistance against irritating substances and moisture, as well as easier penetration by allergens, which may lead to the development of contact allergies.
- Another study used 34 patients to test the sensitivity and specificity if the MELISA test, and concluded that it is not useful for diagnosis of contact allergy to the metals gold, palladium and nickel, since a large number of false-positive results will be obtained.
contact allergy sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for contact allergy? contact allergy English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.