contact angle वाक्य
- Such surfaces have varied effects on the contact angles of wetting liquids.
- ? is the Young contact angle as defined for an ideal surface.
- The hydrophobicity of a surface can be measured by its contact angle.
- The higher the contact angle the higher the hydrophobicity of a surface.
- The contact angle between a liquid and electrode can be described as:
- The contact angle condition on the surface S is normally written as:
- These varying thermodynamically stable contact angles are known as metastable states.
- Another special case is where the contact angle is exactly 180?
- By stretching a dip-coated commercial fabric, contact angles were typically allowed to increase.
- The contact angle on a flat surface can be determined with a microscope.
- The radius of the droplet varies with the contact angle as:
- Such alterations, if slow, can also produce measurably time-dependent contact angles.
- A maximum desorption energy peak is observed at a contact angle of 90?
- A "'wetting transition "'corresponds to a certain change in contact angle.
- The contact angle is determined by the result between adhesive and cohesive forces.
- Even in such a smooth surface a drop will assume contact angle hysteresis.
- When the contact angle is less than 180? the thickness is given by:
- This approach assumes that the lower contact angle corresponds to a higher surface energy.
- Contact angle hysteresis is a phenomenon that characterizes surface heterogeneity.
- Thus, the contact angle provides an inverse measure of wettability.
contact angle sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for contact angle? contact angle English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.