- Last July, Goza, 79, had a gallbladder operation.
- Johnson was in Texas recovering from gallbladder surgery at the time.
- He produced a tiny brown stone, then a moldy gallbladder.
- And how does she know I no longer have a gallbladder?
- That's not so with a slippery, diseased gallbladder.
- Nancy Lopez underwent successful surgery last Tuesday to remove her gallbladder.
- CBS at 10 : Stopping the illegal trade in bear gallbladders.
- She had experienced a gallbladder attack, the doctor explained carefully.
- Shiokawa was hospitalized last week with an inflammation of his gallbladder.
- He had his gallbladder removed at Swedish Medical Center in Denver.
- Doctors found a significant nidus of typhoid bacteria in her gallbladder.
- Cholesterol gallstones are generally treated through surgical removal of the gallbladder.
- Gallbladders with two lobes separated by a septum may also exist.
- A cholecystectomy is a procedure in which the gallbladder is removed.
- Ultrasonography or computed tomography often shows an immobile, enlarged gallbladder.
- The gallbladder fundus is identified, grasped, and retracted superiorly.
- In 1986, he had an operation to remove his gallbladder.
- From the gallbladder, bile enters the intestine in individual portions.
- The incidence of gallbladder polyps is higher among men than women.
- Continued secretion by the gallbladder leads to a rise in pressure.
gallbladders sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for gallbladders? gallbladders English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.