- Namelessness, on the other hand, is a kind of camouflage.
- Fame may be elusive, but who knew that namelessness is no longer possible?
- Along with its namelessness, the group's marginalism could soon evaporate with its notoriety.
- "The camps were a vacant environment of namelessness, facelessness, " he said.
- Justin Martyr ( second century ) argued that YHWH is not a personal name, writing of the " namelessness of God ".
- Some writers have argued that namelessness, though technically correct, does not capture what is more centrally at stake in contexts of anonymity.
- Now visually, as well as aurally, rock has been boiled down to an undistinguishable mass, an assembly line of sameness and namelessness.
- The book starts with the characters in the " Nameless Bar, " a title that is a reference to the main character's namelessness.
- It was difficult to harmonize the doctrine of God's namelessness with the Bible; and Philo was aided here by his imperfect knowledge of Greek.
- As in Mary Shelley's story, the monster's namelessness became a central part of the stage adaptations in London and Paris during the decades after the novel's first appearance.
- After nearly five decades of namelessness, the formerly top-secret nuclear research city known only as Arzamas-16 is getting its ancient name back, the ITAR-Tass news agency reported Monday.
- The toll-free line is a kind of national glue : this impalpable yet pervasive presence that joins an older, more neighborly America _ a land of amiable counsel and an actual human voice audible in one's ear _ with a wired, plugged-in, telecommunications America in which voicelessness is as common as namelessness and facelessness.
- Many of Conrad's characters were inspired by actual persons he met, including, in his first novel, " Almayer's Folly " ( completed 1894 ), William Charles Olmeijer, the spelling of whose name Conrad probably altered to " Almayer " inadvertently . ( " Youth " ), Captain Lingard ( " Almayer's Folly " and elsewhere ), Captain Ellis ( " The Shadow Line " ) . " Conrad, " writes J . I . M . Stewart, " appears to have attached some mysterious significance to such links with actuality . " Equally curious is " a great deal of namelessness in Conrad, requiring some minor virtuosity to maintain . " Thus we never learn the surname of the protagonist of " Lord Jim ".
के आस-पास के शब्द
namelessnesses sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for namelessnesses? namelessnesses English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.