- For every minor traffic violation, policyholders would fall two levels.
- It has advanced death benefits to nearly 750 policyholders since 1990.
- It gave RMS data showing its policyholder concentrations by ZIP codes.
- "Who represents the policyholders ? " asks Nader.
- The policyholders have been well cared for, the company says.
- About 3, 000 policyholders attended today's special meeting.
- The takeover was approved by more than 97 percent of policyholders.
- The merger is subject to approval of policyholders of both companies.
- The other 90 percent remains for the mutual's policyholders.
- Policyholder-owned insurers report their earnings annually rather than quarterly.
- A number of lawsuits were also filed by Blue Cross policyholders.
- Policyholders also can pursue claims with an alternate dispute resolution process.
- He also criticized a form policyholders must complete as too complex.
- At present, Hancock is a mutual owned by its policyholders.
- The suit seeks compensation for all comprehensive policyholders in the city.
- Under the new structure, the policyholders'rights are split.
- State Farm is a mutual insurance company owned by its policyholders.
- Policyholders would receive shares that could be traded on stock exchanges.
- But it is by far the largest insurer for individual policyholders.
- That works out to an average of $ 800 a policyholder.
policyholder sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for policyholder? policyholder English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.