English - Hindi मोबाइलEnglish
साइन इन साइन अप करें

radiant efficiency वाक्य

"radiant efficiency" हिंदी मेंradiant efficiency in a sentence
उदाहरण वाक्यमोबाइल
  • Quaternary and higher compositions allow adjusting simultaneously the band gap and the lattice constant, allowing increasing radiant efficiency at wider range of wavelengths; for example AlGaInP is used for LEDs.
  • With new untarnished reflectors, radiant tubes have a Downward Radiant Efficiency of about 60 % . [ The other 40 % comprises unrecoverable upwards radiant + convective losses, and, flue losses .]

radiant efficiency sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for radiant efficiency? radiant efficiency English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.