radiant floor heating वाक्य
- Radiant floor heating is another type of hot-water heating system.
- Wright invented modern radiant floor heating, using hot water running through pipes instead of hot air through flues.
- Wright was so impressed by ondol that he invented radiant floor heating which uses hot water to heat up the floor.
- Each hut utilizes a contained composting toilet system, solar power, and radiant floor heating powered by a wood boiler.
- The renovation included several energy-saving improvements such as the installation of solar panels and a radiant floor heating system.
- Since the heating element is embedded in the floor slab, radiant floor heating is only practical for single-level houses.
- Instead of ondol-hydronic radiant floor heating, modern-day houses such as high-rise apartments have a developed version of the ondol system.
- Hydronic radiant floor heating systems use a boiler or district heating to heat water and a pump to circulate the hot water in plastic pipes installed in a concrete slab.
- But it takes time to heat a cold room with radiant floor heating because the heating elements must warm up a large slab of concrete before the heat can rise to the room above.
- The facility features environmentally friendly building practices and an energy efficient building design, such as a green roof, natural ventilating system, radiant floor heating / cooling system and daylight harvesting systems.
- Lee's designs resembled the modern homes of Joseph Eichler, with post-and-beam construction, concrete slab foundations, radiant floor heating, and an " open " plan.
- While each example is unique, the homes possess common features : cantilevered roofs, large expanses of glass that invite the outdoors in, carports instead of garages, interiors with wall-size fireplaces and free-flowing rooms ( a concept Wright called " breaking the box " ) and radiant floor heating.
- He also experimented with building technologies applied to the desert climate including adobe masonry, radiant floor heating ( as used in the Anshei Israel Synagogue ), and in the case of the un-built Beacon Tourist Court, a massive cool tower in the form of a cylindrical Streamline beacon complete with steel fins to accentuate its stylistic vocabulary of height and curvilinearity.
के आस-पास के शब्द
radiant floor heating sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for radiant floor heating? radiant floor heating English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.