- DiVX is the softback to the hardback of DVD.
- The run was limited again to 150 softback sets.
- Washington Square Press, $ 14 ( softback)
- A softback version of the compilation followed in September 2008 and is available to retail distribution.
- The original publications were in an unusual format ( 15 cm x 7 cm softback pictorial ).
- A less expensive binding method is that used for paperback books ( sometimes called softback or softcover ).
- The bat handle of the bookmark is easily lost and softbacks with entirely intact bookmarks command a price premium.
- He introduced a new typeface and new designs for the front covers of both the softback and hardback editions.
- This was printed on yellow paper with the same design as the softback, giving a uniformity of appearance to both formats.
- Most of the books were softback, sold for 25 to 50 cents, and were only available through the National Tribune.
- But I worry about my hard and softback friends and become defensive when someone talks up the coming ease of e-books.
- Fantasy Warlord is a single softback book of 192-pages mostly printed in black and white with a Gary Chalk front cover.
- We are trying to drive this to be a mass distributed, high-volume impulse purchase, like a trade softback or paperback book,
- Approximately 150 softback copies were produced of each year from 1864 to 1878 and made available either as part of a set or as singles.
- Although these mimic the appearance of the softback covers they are not true facsimiles as the original hardback editions were never issued with dust jackets.
- All three works appear in a softback publication entitled " The Great Master Myanmar Artist U Thein Han s Descendant U Lun Gywe ".
- The design of the softback from 1938 onwards is probably the one most associated with the word " Wisden " in the mind of the general public.
- Unlike most RPGs which were ( and are ) primarily presented as box sets or large hardback or softback books, Dragon Warriors consisted of six paperback books of ordinary size.
- The softback anthology collects pieces from No Depression magazine, launched three years ago by Alden and Texas-bred Blackstock, Seattle writers tired of that city's grunge scene.
- From women sporting rubber pig snouts to guys wearing heatproof gloves _ the better to turn salmon steaks _ this softback book celebrates the grassroots of barbecue, especially competition'cue.
- अधिक वाक्य: 1 2
के आस-पास के शब्द
softback sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for softback? softback English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.