- Biden was snared by reporters hungry for any tidbit of news.
- It was just one more tidbit for them to write about.
- Oh, there have been some disturbing tidbits here and there.
- No need to air mail that tidbit of information to Texas.
- I found those tidbits in the Hyperwocky column by Gary Brickman.
- Beauty tips and exercise breaks are among the tidbits separating stories.
- Be sure to pass this juicy tidbit to the gossip leaders.
- Wallace fed us tasty historical and oceanographic tidbits as we went.
- So did spicy tidbits in the newspapers and on the airwaves.
- Another tidbit : Don't sit under a Coulter pine.
- When this tidbit became a newspaper story, Mariucci was chagrined.
- There are interesting articles and other tidbits about those Vegas heydays.
- And Opera News is a pretty good source for such tidbits.
- Tidbit : Twenty-fourth birthday is on Super Bowl Sunday.
- Sweet tidbits are available, too, laid out on trays.
- People can get that awkward tidbit free, from my husband.
- Whatever tidbits they found need to be weighed against that impact.
- Nothing sets the mood for love like tasty tidbits for two.
- We reported those tidbits, but you had to look closely.
- "There's always a new tidbit ."
tidbit sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for tidbit? tidbit English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.