- Long known for tightfistedness and caution, Goldwyn nevertheless began taking chances.
- Such tightfistedness on the part of lenders can dry up economic activity.
- The corporate bosses blamed their tightfistedness on the weak economy.
- Federal officials, citing Uncle Sam's current tightfistedness, hailed its opening.
- Fear of an inadequate pension is almost universally cited as a reason for tightfistedness.
- Another cause for concern was that retailers were practically giving away merchandise to lure consumers from their recent tightfistedness.
- After a year of layoffs and tightfistedness, companies are starting to spruce up their surroundings as the economy improves.
- OFFICES-DECOR _ ATLANTA _ After a year of layoffs and tightfistedness, companies are starting to spruce up their surroundings.
- This tightfistedness set the table for the current boom, leading to low interest rates, job growth, the Wall Street explosion, etc.
- Editor's Note : Chronicle Columnist Leah Garchik, author of the Personals column in the Features section, recently asked readers for favorite tales of tightfistedness.
- AIDS specialists say the primary option _ free medication donated by drug companies _ is getting more difficult as some corporations grow weary of Alabama's tightfistedness.
- In New Hampshire, Glantz's tightfistedness is also evident : While the Gore campaign has nine offices across the state, Bradley's campaign makes do with two.
- I have heard of having just a " wee dram " but I think your taking traditional Scottish tightfistedness too far .-- talk ) 20 : 44, 7 April 2015 ( UTC)
- The State and Defense Departments were unhappy with Treasury's tightfistedness, but Treasury officials suggested sarcastically if any other department had a spare billion or two in its budget and wanted to help the Thais, it should feel free to do so.
- Wasserman and Sheinberg have hinted they might leave MCA because of Matsushita's tightfistedness, and they have also sought to buy back MCA . Such a development would be widely perceived as a failure on Matsushita's part, even if it profited from the deal.
- Adopting her style, the Republican Party maintained control of both houses of the Legislature during her tenure, while two Republicans running for governor in New York and Connecticut, George Pataki and John Rowland, explicitly made her blend of fiscal tightfistedness and social liberalism the model for their own successful campaigns.
tightfistedness sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for tightfistedness? tightfistedness English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.