- Among many New Zealanders there is an open contempt for psychiatry.
- The New Zealanders called it " megaphone diplomacy ."
- Cowan, " replacing him with New Zealander Steve Williams.
- And he's run into some opposition from New Zealanders.
- Woods and New Zealander Steve Williams have become a fabulous team.
- Australians ( as do New Zealanders ) take their wars seriously.
- Even so, the New Zealanders are determined to move ahead.
- The study followed 847 New Zealanders from birth to age 26.
- He put New Zealander Sir Richard Hadlee as No . 1.
- Still, many New Zealanders are on the verge of euphoria.
- You are typical New Zealanders, doing it well and winning.
- Normally stuffy New Zealanders sang and danced from morning to night.
- About 20 New Zealanders have already been training with the unit.
- Andrew Farrell kicked eight goals and New Zealander Henry Paul two.
- It is unworthy of New Zealanders, " he said.
- Corser edged out the Honda of New Zealander Aaron Slight for pole
- Of 118 New Zealanders who applied, 62 will be interviewed.
- New Zealanders have long admired the way Singapore manages its economy,
- There are 700 Australians and 220 New Zealanders on the islands.
- Woods'caddie, Steve Williams, is a New Zealander.
के आस-पास के शब्द
zealander sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for zealander? zealander English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.