- WWC2 is conserved in some Actinopterygii, Gastropoda, and Bivalvia.
- Ray-finned fishes are a class of bony fishes called Actinopterygii.
- Most bony fish belong to the ray-finned fish ( Actinopterygii ).
- This Actinopterygii article has a helpful taxonomical list that can be a good tool.
- Perciformes is in the Actinopterygii class, which, is in the Pisces superclass.
- Pseudophycis " breviuscula " falls under the ray-finned fish class Actinopterygii.
- Rafinesque 1810 ( Actinopterygii : Syngnathiformes ) : Taxonomy and biogeography with recommendations for further research.
- Mammals are shown to have greater similarity, while aquatic vertebrates such as actinopterygii / chondrichthyes have lesser similarity.
- Carroll 1988 ) recognises teleost fishes as a Division Teleostei within Class Actinopterygii ( the ray-finned fishes ).
- The extant ray-finned fishes of the subclass Actinopterygii include 42 orders, 431 families and over 23, 000 species.
- CD79A is conserved and abundant among ray-finned fish ( actinopterygii ) but not in the evolutionarily more ancient chondrichthyes such as shark.
- This clade, the osteichthyans, splits in two clades : the lobe-finned and the ray-finned ( Actinopterygii ) fishes.
- The Mastacembelids are part of the Order Synbranchiformes, the swamp eels, which are part of the Actinopterygii ( ray-finned fishes ).
- Ontogenetic dietary shifts and food selection of endemic Squalius carolitertii ( Actinopterygii : Cypriniformes : Cyprinidae ) in River Tormes, Central Spain, in summer.
- Acanthodians share with Actinopterygii the characteristic of three otoliths, the sagitta in the sacculus, the asteriscus in the lagena, and the lapillus in the utriculus.
- The lobe-finned ancestors of the tetrapods evolved them further, while the ancestors of the ray-finned fishes ( Actinopterygii ) evolved their fins in a different direction.
- There are otherwise vast differences in fin, respiratory, and circulatory structures between the Sarcopterygii and the Actinopterygii, such as the presence of cosmoid layers in the scales of sarcopterygians.
- The "'Umbridae "'( mudminnows ) are a family of Actinopterygii, ray-finned fish that inhabit freshwater environments in temperate regions across the Northern Hemisphere.
- ""'Hemirhabdorhynchus " "'is an extinct genus of prehistoric Actinopterygii, or ray-finned fish, that lived from the early to middle Eocene.
- ""'Pseudosphaerodon " "'is an extinct genus of prehistoric Actinopterygii, or ray-finned fish, that lived from the early to middle Eocene.
- अधिक वाक्य: 1 2
actinopterygii sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for actinopterygii? actinopterygii English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.