- Those Bruins looked like they had been prepped with Demerol.
- He hit bottom in 1979, adding Demerol injections to his menu.
- Now he orders a smidgen of Demerol to take off the edge.
- His wife, Dorothy, had anorexia and was addicted to Demerol.
- The pain made the Demerol evaporate like sweat on a sidewalk in hell.
- I was still in a haze from the morning's shot of Demerol.
- First, it was percocet, then Demerol, then Vicoden, then morphine.
- Sanofi Pharmaceuticals tries to guard against the misuse of Demerol by controlling its distribution.
- Hospital administrators realized then that injectable Demerol was being taken improperly from the hospital.
- Drugs like Demerol and Valium are often used.
- Sanofi Pharmaceuticals Inc . manufactures Demerol, the trade name for the generic drug meperidine.
- Now he was including Demerol and Valium.
- A few minutes after the shot, the Demerol begins to bring Ray some relief.
- "Oh, no, " she replied, the Demerol kicking in.
- I have never seen a patient complain that a doctor gave him too much Demerol.
- A physician's reference book warns that a patient on Nardil not be given Demerol.
- Nor should she have ordered Demerol.
- The gunman fled with about dlrs 15 and four bottles of Demerol, a pain suppressant.
- Pittoni : " Did you discuss giving Demerol for rigors with Dr . Sherman ?"
- Demerol is a narcotic analgesic, a pain reliever, that has an effect similar to morphine.
के आस-पास के शब्द
demerol sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for demerol? demerol English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.