- The left-handed glove was found at the crime scene.
- Both men started out with two-handed backhands and switched.
- I think the BOC is the ultimate single-handed race,
- At the exit, the new Voodoo flier is handed out.
- That way Aristide wouldn't be returning empty-handed.
- One woman handed out small pieces of paper offering maid service.
- Mitchell, who is left-handed, is out indefinitely.
- Michel then shook hands with Foley and handed the gavel back.
- If it shows red, we are handed over for trial.
- But Mencken was generous and even-handed in his prejudices.
- Left-handed reliever who likely would have been signed anyway.
- Camby threw down a two-handed slam while being fouled.
- You stand there like an empty-handed dunce, weeping.
- Chechik is too heavy-handed and makes the movie clunky.
- But swinging left-handed, he strikes the ball squarely.
- Right-handed starter Bill Wegman ( lower abdominal strain ).
- He's a left-handed pitcher with the Angels.
- But the percentage move called for a right-handed hitter.
- That's useful to a two-handed editorial writer.
- "But luck isn't just handed to you.
handed sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for handed? handed English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.