- Most of the world's moorlands are very diverse ecosystems.
- The boundary between tundra and moorland constantly shifts with climate change.
- The wind farm generates 65Piethorne in Rochdale's outlying moorland.
- This restoration of heather moorland is becoming increasingly common in Britain.
- Its archives are preserved at the Moorland-Spingarn Research Center.
- The first Moorland lived as farmers of the cultivation of wheat.
- To the south-west is Carlton-le-Moorland.
- Ch�n Quoit is located in open moorland near Pendeen and Morvah.
- To the east lies Thirlmere across a moorland of small hillocks.
- In the north the land consists of moorlands over underlying sandstone.
- The south eastern part of the ward consists of open moorland.
- It was located on Moorland Road, adjacent to Burslem Park.
- Below the montane moorlands is the East African montane forests ecoregion.
- The terrain consists of forest tracks, roads and moorland paths.
- He took the moor ending from a road named Moorland Lane.
- The island is covered by a typical western Norwegian heather moorland.
- The moorlands in Wauwilermoos therefore disappeared except for small residual areas.
- The film was shot on moorlands in the vicinity of Bremen.
- Tasmania has temperate rainforests and moorlands in the rest of the state.
- The eastern portion of the municipality is more rugged moorland.
moorland sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for moorland? moorland English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.