- "Moo " by Jane Smiley ( Knopf ).
- _MOO SHU PORK AND CABBAGE BURRITOS . Another identity problem.
- While the original MOO was very fine, MOO2 is classic.
- Head'em up, moo-ve'em out.
- Moos said he will meet with Turgeon about the position today.
- That's Fox saying, " Moo ."
- But my Rockport shoes once said " moo ."
- "Moo-Stripa " has since been recovered.
- President-elect Roh Moo Hyun will take office next Tuesday.
- Von Moos cited willful deception and failure to meet environmental regulations.
- The earliest forms of chat rooms were called MOOs and MUDs.
- President Roh Moo-hyun on Monday suggested leniency toward Song.
- Roh Moo-hyun becomes South Korea's new president.
- President Roh Moo-hyun was a leader of nationwide protests.
- Amr Moussa-- AH'- mer MOO'- sah
- Marwan Muasher-- mahr-WAHN moo-AH-shur
- Romenesko continued to offer his resignation, which Moos later accepted.
- The village periodically flooded when the nearby Grosses Moos marsh flooded.
- Shortly thereafter Won opened his own school the Moo Sool Kwan.
- Attendees include some from the Soo Bahk Do Moo Duk Kwan.
moos sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for moos? moos English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.