- He added that loose horses on racecourses are a recognized problem.
- Nicholson catered beverages to a number of racecourses outside of London.
- Several major racecourses, including Classics were usually run at Newmarket.
- Racecourses, picture theatres and places of amusement were particularly targeted.
- The Jockey Club also has helped China develop racecourses of its own.
- One of the reasons he bases himself in Paris is its racecourses.
- Most racecourses had a nearby railway station with suitable facilities.
- These innovations would become commonplace for racecourses around the country.
- This race course is considered one of the top racecourses in India.
- They lost control of the South East racecourses to the Sabini gang.
- Manton was a steward at several racecourses, Beverley and York Racecourse.
- Several major racecourses, including Classics were run at Newmarket.
- Racecourses are situated in 59 locations throughout New Zealand.
- Foreign clubs, racecourses, and churches were established in major treaty ports.
- It is regarded as the'grand old lady'of Australian racecourses.
- He is a local steward for the British Horseracing Authority at Towcester racecourses.
- He frequently gambled at suburban racecourses in the summer.
- Racecourses do not hold more than one jump race in a single day.
- All came from the book British Racing and Racecourses.
- The racecourses involved in the All-Weather Championships are Deauville in France.
के आस-पास के शब्द
racecourses sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for racecourses? racecourses English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.