- GVL is chiral but is usually used as the racemate.
- Cannonade had a racemate named Judger who was owned by Cherry Valley Farm.
- The prescription analgesic tramadol is also a racemate.
- It is the " R "-enantiomer of the cetirizine racemate.
- Ibuprofen is produced industrially as a racemate.
- The six chroman molecules are racemate pairs.
- The racemate ( RS )-Glycidamide is a 1 : 1 mixture of both isomers.
- Pharmaceuticals may be available as a racemate or as the pure enantiomer, which might have different potencies.
- Muscone has been synthesized as the pure ( " )-enantiomer as well as the racemate.
- The dextrorotatory isomer corresponds to the R-configuration The data given at right is for the racemate.
- The 2003 patent covers what is known as the Plavix " racemate, " or the original parent molecule.
- But in the case of Plavix, the original patent was unusually broad, covering not only the racemate but the isomers as well, Apotex argues.
- Commercial products labeled " MPD " are usually the racemate, also sold as and referred to as " "'hexylene glycol "'".
- Aminotransferase enzymes can be used to synthesize chiral amines in non-racemic form either through kinetic resolution of a racemate or reductive amination of a prochiral ketone.
- More recent studies of " N "-methylphenylethanolamine ( presumably as the racemate ) by Shannon and co-workers confirmed and extended the earlier research.
- It is supplied as the hydrochloride salt of the racemate, which consists of R (-)-mepivacaine and S ( + )-mepivacaine in equal proportions.
- Solketal contains a chiral center on the center carbon of the glycerol backbone, and so can be purchased as either the racemate or as one of the two enantiomers.
- If the ketone function is reduced and acetylated, the racemate 106 x methadone and has an analgesic duration of 20.5 hours compared to 8 hours for methadone.
- The racemate has opioid analgesic effects roughly equivalent in potency to that of morphine but virtually all of the opioid activity resides in the ( 1S, 2R ) isomer.
- Although it is found in nature as a single stereoisomer, halostachine is more commonly available as a synthetic product in the form of its racemate ( see below ).
- अधिक वाक्य: 1 2
के आस-पास के शब्द
racemate sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for racemate? racemate English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.