- The racemes emerge as daylight begins to dwindle in late summer.
- The flowers are produced en-masse on a branched raceme.
- The inflorescence is a simple or compound raceme of many flowers.
- The inflorescence consists of nodding spikelike racemes with numerous drooping flowers.
- The raceme inflorescence holds up to 20 bright yellow pealike flowers.
- Appearing on racemes mostly in the months of September to December.
- Cream and scented flowers form on racemes between November and December.
- The flowers either grow singly or in clusters along the raceme.
- The inflorescence is an open raceme of up to 15 flowers.
- Inflorescences are erect, spikelike racemes of up to 50 flowers.
- The inflorescence is a raceme of 2 or 3 small flowers.
- The inflorescence is of terminal racemes, with a red corolla.
- Inflorescences are 2-flowered verticillasters in axillary and terminal racemes.
- Inflorescences are compact 2-4 flowered verticillasters in terminal racemes.
- The inflorescence is of very dense terminal racemes that are long.
- The inflorescence is a raceme of flowers with narrow yellow petals.
- The inflorescence is a raceme at the top of the stem.
- The inflorescence is a raceme of many flowers with purple petals.
- Flowers are borne in a raceme of up to 30 flowers.
- Inflorescence is a panicle or raceme of up to 20 flowers.
के आस-पास के शब्द
raceme sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for raceme? raceme English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.