radiant power वाक्य
- Yet she brought darker hues and radiant power to Rusalka's tormented moments.
- The corresponding fields and radiant power must also be zero.
- Radiant power is affecting the human nervous system.
- Grimes is seeing a slow weakening of the human physique, and he blames the radiant power industry.
- After the radiant power was reduced to 100 kilowatts, this fading was obsolete and the second mast superfluous.
- It is a process known as Radiant Heat Exchange, since Radiant Power & times; Time equals Radiant Energy.
- In modern photometry, the radiant power at each wavelength is weighted by a luminosity function that models human brightness sensitivity.
- The director sought to manifest the effect by showing the Sun's awesome, radiant power influencing the psyches of the ship's crew.
- It is the presence of God's splendid glory and love that is the scourge of those who reject its radiant power and light.
- Also, a real CFL probably has a lower LER than the best-case estimate above, and so emits more radiant power to produce the same luminous flux.
- The term absorption refers to the physical process of absorbing light, while absorbance does not always measure absorption : it measures attenuation ( of transmitted radiant power ).
- As Mussolini began to speak presenting the goals of fascism, we Swiss understood immediately the significance of this man and responded to the radiant power of his personality.
- As Intensity ( physics ) says : " In photometry and radiometry, intensity has a different meaning : it is the luminous or radiant power per unit solid angle.
- However, in the case of Infrared Thermography, the above equation is used to describe the radiant power within the spectral wavelength passband of the thermal imaging camera in use.
- In this way, Lambert quantified purely visual properties ( such as luminous power, illumination, transparency, reflectivity ) by relating them to physical parameters ( such as distance, angle, radiant power, and color ).
- At 15 lm / W LER the emitted radiant power is about 58 W . The bulb is about 96 % efficient at converting electricity into radiation, but most of the radiation emitted is infrared.
- The radiant power is about 3.4 W . The remaining 9.5 W of power consumed by the CFL is waste heat that must be carried away from the bulb by convection or conduction through the base.
- The design essentially consists of a lens to focus the infrared thermal radiation on to a detector, which converts the radiant power to an electrical signal that can be displayed in units of temperature after being compensated for ambient temperature.
- However, the Necrontyr then discovered that a C'tan, a member of a race of enigmatic energy beings who had come into existence not long after the act of Creation itself, was living within their home star, feeding on the sun's radiant power.
- According to the Stefan-Boltzmann Law, radiant power is proportional to the fourth power of temperature, so when the measurement surface has both hot and cold areas, the indicated temperature may be higher than the actual average temperature, and closer to fourth-power mean average.
- अधिक वाक्य: 1 2
radiant power sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for radiant power? radiant power English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.