- She was a radiantly ladylike English ballerina 19 years his senior.
- Radiantly colored clouds of paint suggest rather than depict ripeness.
- She says she is radiantly happy with Pearlstine, her second husband.
- Albert's mom smiles radiantly during such domestic moments.
- She found it most comically, radiantly and unaccountably in her imagination.
- Lipinski said, her eyes sparkling as radiantly as her tour costume.
- And in duet, which happens often, the two singers blended radiantly.
- The heart and soul of this Western paradise come radiantly alive on screen.
- The coloratura roulades are incisively dispatched and radiantly sung.
- The young actress is radiantly photogenic, but her performance is muted and monochromatic.
- She smiles radiantly and replies, " That makes me happy ."
- Govinda bows to his wise friend and Siddhartha smiles radiantly, having found enlightenment.
- When this is done, a radiantly charismatic hermaphroditic being emerges from the machinery.
- The soprano Benita Valente, for whom these songs were written, sang them radiantly.
- She cries to the gods to give her something radiantly new and different from her monotonous existence.
- In 2011, Elaine underwent her raw food chef apprenticeship at Radiantly Alive in Ubud, Bali.
- They move hurriedly and decisively toward the direction of the sun that burns radiantly in the sky.
- Mine read : " The morning sun / Radiantly / Rises above the frosty woods ."
- Jenna Cole is Orgon's wife, Elmire _ a radiantly beautiful woman with a serene disposition.
- With Terfel, he sang the great duet from " La Forza del Destino " radiantly.
radiantly sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for radiantly? radiantly English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.