- Police theorize it might have been a drive-by shooting.
- Some British observers theorized that Benn had grown gun-shy.
- There's only one real flaw in all this theorizing.
- Most likely a result of the spore discharge, he theorized.
- Theorizing, they say, is elemental in virtually all investigations.
- Such a theorized collapse is referred to as the Big Crunch.
- Renner theorized that just being visited may help a patient heal.
- Some researchers theorize that genes for diabetes once protected against starvation.
- But tourism professionals say the academics can theorize all they want.
- The concept of artificial intelligence was first theorized by Alan Turing.
- Not exactly the kind of economic theorizing that wins Nobel prizes.
- Some doctors theorized that PPA caused strokes by raising blood pressure.
- No theorizing or explaining can make a joke funny or not.
- After all that energetic theorizing, where did we end up?
- They theorize that using the miniature swine would minimize the risk.
- Some theorize political and religious rivalries might be behind the killings.
- They theorized that CoQ10 supplements might help preserve nerve cell function.
- Siegel theorized that Yushchenko has been suffering from an unknown virus.
- He theorized the species-specific defense reaction ( SSDR ).
- This figure has been often theorized as depicting Heimdallr with Gjallarhorn.
theorize sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for theorize? theorize English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.