- "Thank goodness we're not covering tiddlywinks ."
- The Romans played a chesslike game called Latrunculi, the Victorians tiddlywinks.
- Tiddlywinks is unique in the combination of skill and strategy it requires.
- I don't care if it's in tiddlywinks,"
- Strategy in tiddlywinks is often rather deep, since winks can be captured.
- There was a renewal of winks in 2007 through the MIT Tiddlywinks Association.
- These players are now looking to revive university tiddlywinks in the United States.
- "He could be playing tiddlywinks and he'd be a competitor.
- This is not a harmless game of tiddlywinks.
- Pog has been called the tiddlywinks of the 1990s, heir to mumbletypeg and marbles.
- It's not tiddlywinks out there.
- "I wasn't playing tiddlywinks; I was driving in Formula One.
- Harvard's Gargoyle Undergraduate Tiddlywinks Society ( GUTS ) dominated winks in this era.
- For anyone with Tiddlywinks expertise, the Draft in question is Draft : Patrick Barrie.
- Rugby, to chess and tiddlywinks.
- Schottenheimer said, " then you should have gotten into coaching a tiddlywinks team ."
- All in all, tiddlywinks goes beyond the purely cerebral nature of a game such as chess.
- I mean this is a place where tiddlywinks would get a dozen pages and a hundred links.
- I'm not a proponent of fringe science, medicine or tiddlywinks, for that matter.
- MIT and Cornell played in NATwA's tiddlywinks tournaments starting in February 1967, and became dominant.
tiddlywinks sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for tiddlywinks? tiddlywinks English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.