- It is bounded exteriorly by an indistinct pale brown line.
- The peristome is thin, though slrongly ribbed exteriorly.
- The hindwings are brown, but darker exteriorly.
- The abdomen is ochreous white and the legs are white, mottled with black exteriorly.
- Exteriorly, of the Gothic period only two portal are visible today, as well as the apse.
- The veins are partially marked with suffused dark fuscous lines on these streaks, and towards the costa exteriorly.
- Adoration is a willing submission of self to God expressed interiorly as well as exteriorly by one's actions.
- The median one-third is chocolate, bordered exteriorly by a lunulate whitish band and with the nervures white.
- Adjoining this band exteriorly, is a dark brownish-red, curved band, which does not cross the fold.
- At the end of the cell is a small round white dot, edged by black scales exteriorly and red scales interiorly.
- Both are nearly straight edged and perpendicular on the edge of the wing, though the outer one is slightly concave exteriorly.
- Exteriorly, bits of the aluminium covering are missing; also, never installed were the glass encasing the pavilions on the staircases.
- There is a submarginal and marginal row of white lunules, the former concave exteriorly and the latter interiorly and bordered by a brown marginal line.
- The peristome is strong, with a rather wide, deep sinus above, protracted lower on, bordered exteriorly by a strong, rounded rib.
- These reach nearly to the end of the cell and are separated by a narrow bluish metallic streak and are edged exteriorly with white scales on the costa.
- And there is a perpendicular, dark brown line at the apical fifth across the wing tip, edged exteriorly with a strongly iridescent patch of steel blue scales.
- Most non-tetrapod vertebrates ( e . g . stem tetrapods one set of nostrils is found exteriorly, and another interiorly, in the roof of the palate.
- There is an indistinct longitudinal row of black dots from the middle to beyond the end of the cell, each black dot edged exteriorly with a few light ochreous scales.
- Conversely, if the belt is wrapped exteriorly around the pulleys, the exterior tangent line segments are relevant; this case is sometimes called the " pulley problem ".
- Adults are whitish, the wings mostly fawn-coloured exteriorly, thinly and irregularly black speckled, with two macular irregular hyaline iridescent bands, of which the second is marginal.
- अधिक वाक्य: 1 2
exteriorly sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for exteriorly? exteriorly English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.