- So far, efforts to control or exterminate them have failed.
- "They should be exterminated, " he said.
- But a vigilant quarantine officer spotted them and had them exterminated.
- The Khmer Rouge systematically exterminated every educated Cambodian during its rule.
- After the war, the communists set out to exterminate them.
- Neither is the tragic story of the six million exterminated Jews.
- It is a plan to exterminate the whole Armenian people ".
- He exterminated 9 monarchs and subjugated 12 others in his campaigns.
- The supporters of Sima Lun were also hunted down and exterminated.
- East India Company, decided to exterminate and eliminate the Pindaris.
- After forty years of war, the mri were nearly exterminated.
- They probably were not exterminated by the Indo-European advance.
- They in turn refuse Davros'order to exterminate the Doctor.
- We will exterminate the entire bourgeoisie if we have to !"
- Meanwhile, Ieyasu sends his armies to exterminate the ninja villages.
- The Jewish population was almost completely exterminated at Treblinka extermination camp.
- Yes, Hitler did actually have communists exterminated in concentration camps.
- It has since been exterminated by the more aggressive brown rat.
- Tech racked up 22 unanswered points to exterminate the Yellow Jackets.
- Xlym exterminated her remaining fellow Banari, and Tamara executed Xlym.
के आस-पास के शब्द
exterminated sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for exterminated? exterminated English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.