- The Monastery's extern Chapel is open during daylight hours.
- Engineering Extern participants generally practice field work as needed and office work.
- Also, all those links are extern links in the main article.
- The extern storage class specifier is redundant when used on a function declaration.
- If you make the function static, you cannot use extern on it.
- In 1894, he began working as an extern in the Paris hospitals.
- In 1922 Dybenko finished ( as an extern ) the General Staff Military Academy.
- For ways to deal with this, see the extern link at Public speaking.
- Separate chapters are provided for the extern brothers suitable to their state of life.
- The goal of an extern is to become familiar with new professions and job fields.
- The extern brothers bind themselves annually through a promise to follow the Rule and Constitutions.
- The extern storage class specifier indicates that the storage for an object has been defined elsewhere.
- The district was known for many years as St . John's East-Extern.
- Another innovation by Shaffer was his creation of an extern program for student affairs graduate students.
- The average enrolment from 1875 to 1891 was of some 150 interns and three hundred externs.
- From that time on, the yearly enrolment reached around 180 interns and some 600 externs.
- ICE has placed 562 externs in 302 establishments in 11 states and 4 countries in 2010.
- In this file, I also have a line extern void UpdateState ( enum State newState ).
- No married man may be admitted as an extern brother without the written consent of his wife.
- He graduated as an extern in 1896 after his exams in the Estonian Governorate High School of Tallinn.
extern sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for extern? extern English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.