- A regular exterminator may say no thanks to such a job.
- The exterminator, the undertaker, the big-game hunter.
- Every major program has enough bugs to make an exterminator rich.
- If all this seems a little much, call an exterminator.
- As an exterminator, Alan Friedman kills insects for a living.
- In between, the exterminator turned into " The Terminator ."
- These products are often sold at exterminator or pest supply houses.
- His son, Exterminator and Triple Crown champion, Sir Barton.
- After his baseball career ended, Caballero worked as an exterminator.
- He became the jockey for Exterminator in the 1918 Kentucky Derby.
- R�diger reveals he also got a nickname : R�diger the Exterminator.
- He also had a stint as an exterminator on Raoul Island.
- Such persons are listed in the Yellow Pages under Exterminators.
- The exterminator didn't find any bugs, either.
- "Bed bug, " the exterminator said.
- Other exterminators are licensed to use the Sentricon system, he said.
- The proposal received a cool reception from farmers and exterminators.
- If you have termites or think you have, call an exterminator.
- If that doesn't help, call an exterminator.
- If you see flying ants in your house, call an exterminator.
के आस-पास के शब्द
exterminator sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for exterminator? exterminator English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.