- Between extermination and fighting, I would advise them to resist.
- Some builders have their own security, landscaping or extermination staffs.
- The last large rat extermination program in Bucharest was in 1956.
- But the city's government is planning their slow extermination.
- Most of these were sent to Belzec extermination camp and killed.
- In 1965 Hall convinced federal agencies to cease their extermination polices.
- The Nazis themselves distinguished between concentration camps and the extermination camps.
- He was the first Commandant of BeB | ec extermination camp.
- They were afterward deported to the BeB | ec extermination camp.
- He was murdered by the Germans in the Treblinka extermination camp.
- In 1942 he was murdered at BeB | ec extermination camp.
- The remainder of Jews were taken to the Belzec extermination camp.
- In some localities over-utilisation has led to its extermination.
- The Jewish population was almost completely exterminated at Treblinka extermination camp.
- Jasenovac was an extermination camp where mostly ethnic Serbs were killed.
- B conducted the mass extermination of the Jewish population in Pinsk.
- Some Natives were able to escape extermination by passing as Mexicans.
- During World War II he witnessed extermination of Jews and Gypsies.
- The ghettoisation was the preparation for the deportation to exterminations camps.
- At the end of June 1940 the extermination institute began operations.
exterminations sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for exterminations? exterminations English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.