- Demyelination, further inflammation and axonal transection are the result.
- Alternatively, the optic nerve may be localized with a clamp before transection.
- These results were very different from the midbrain transection.
- However, in spinal cord transection, these impulses are unable to travel past the injury.
- He was born with a spinal cord transection that left him unable to use his legs.
- His first procedure was to make a transection in the midbrain, the results were dramatic.
- Bleeding at the site of the transection is possible, but the procedure is generally well tolerated.
- Further transection of the neuraxis ( caudal to the midcollicular level ) attenuated the exercise pressor reflex.
- The thoracic operation consists of an extensive paraesophageal devascularization up to the inferior pulmonary vein and esophageal transection.
- Stage 1 of the Norwood procedure involves atrial septectomy and transection and ligation of the distal main pulmonary artery.
- Transection of the nerves routinely is not a recommended strategy, as it can sometimes increase the pain further.
- Several transection of specific cranial nerve branches in the area of one or more of four identified trigger points.
- A normal chest x-ray does not exclude transection, but will diagnose conditions such as pneumothorax or hydrothorax.
- Unilateral perforant pathway transection is a method to study how transneuronal degeneration results from denervation in the Central Nervous System.
- Previous techniques risked serious functional impairments; the new procedure, known as subpial transection, spares the function while blocking seizures.
- The surgeon performs a bloodless transection of the tumor and then reconstructs the liver's vessels to restore normal blood flow.
- For this reason, modification of the original procedure was introduced to avoid the risk of perioperative mortality due to esophageal transection.
- Some clusters of activated microglia, transection of axons and myelin degeneration is present before the BBB breaks down and the immune attack begins
- Reis and Fuxe ( 1969 ) then did a study of cats that went into a sham rage after having a brainstem transection.
- With these advances in technology Bremer was able to start his transection experiments on cats, and accurately record the resulting brain function.
transection sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for transection? transection English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.