- In February 1869 Fanelli left Madrid, journeying home via Barcelona.
- Soon I join a caravan journeying into the grasslands beyond the freeway.
- Both spacecraft will keep journeying outward long after their power runs out.
- In 1824, while Seward was journeying with his wife to Rochester.
- The cause of Aud's journeying has been debated.
- Shelley travelled through Europe in 1814, journeying along the horror story.
- All can leave indelible impressions for years after journeying to this unspoiled outpost.
- That sense of journeying into a vision is what theaters must aim for.
- After journeying South, Tuthmosis, Kara, and Anoukhet finally reached Nubia.
- Journeying to meet their season's fate.
- "The Return " is his book about journeying back to Romania.
- Food writer John T . Edge found that out when he was journeying across the
- Archbishop of Dublin, Thomas Cranley, died in Faringdon while journeying to London.
- After journeying through the Tudor and Woodland gardens, they dine at the restaurant.
- The monk spent two months journeying to and from Japan bringing more Western products.
- By 1816 she had started journeying through France.
- Mavra prefers to begin in Dillia by journeying to the neighboring hex of Gedemondas.
- Journeying into the countryside they stop for Max to change in to male clothing.
- She travelled with a close friend named Sandy, journeying deep into the Mexican countryside.
- But he said he doesn't foresee average citizens journeying into space anytime soon.
के आस-पास के शब्द
journeying sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for journeying? journeying English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.