- In February 1869 Fanelli left Madrid, journeying home via Barcelona.
- Soon I join a caravan journeying into the grasslands beyond the freeway.
- Both spacecraft will keep journeying outward long after their power runs out.
- In 1824, while Seward was journeying with his wife to Rochester.
- The cause of Aud's journeying has been debated.
- Shelley travelled through Europe in 1814, journeying along the horror story.
- All can leave indelible impressions for years after journeying to this unspoiled outpost.
- That sense of journeying into a vision is what theaters must aim for.
- After journeying South, Tuthmosis, Kara, and Anoukhet finally reached Nubia.
- Journeying to meet their season's fate.
- "The Return " is his book about journeying back to Romania.
- Food writer John T . Edge found that out when he was journeying across the
- Archbishop of Dublin, Thomas Cranley, died in Faringdon while journeying to London.
- After journeying through the Tudor and Woodland gardens, they dine at the restaurant.
- The monk spent two months journeying to and from Japan bringing more Western products.
- By 1816 she had started journeying through France.
- Mavra prefers to begin in Dillia by journeying to the neighboring hex of Gedemondas.
- Journeying into the countryside they stop for Max to change in to male clothing.
- She travelled with a close friend named Sandy, journeying deep into the Mexican countryside.
- But he said he doesn't foresee average citizens journeying into space anytime soon.
journeying sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for journeying? journeying English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.